The stories are everywhere – always uplifting, always inspiring:
- the girl that lost 20 pounds and achieved her dream body after being on a fitness programme for only 12 weeks
- the woman who created a wellness centre in her inner city neighbourhood
- the mother who worked tirelessly bringing her sick child to radiant health
- the grandmother who decided to start drinking green juices to realize her dream of running a marathon
Everyday people just like you go out into the world and make their dreams come true.
If they can do it, why not you? You’re no different than any of these successful individuals.
Why Shouldn’t Your Dream Come True?
True, it sounds hard. In fact, it IS hard, with a number of obstacles to overcome. That may be reason enough to put your dreams on permanent hold.
“Obstacles are like wild animals. They are cowards but they will bluff you if they can. If they see you are afraid of them… they are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight.” – Orison SwettMarden
Could a Plan help?
The easiest way to turn a dream into reality is one step at a time:
- Choose one thing to get done. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
- Think about the why behind your dream. Why do you want to achieve this goal? What would it mean to you?
- Identify what scares you most. Ask yourself: what’s the worst thing that could happen if I face this fear? Write down the worst-case scenario and how you would confront it.
- Identify a small reward for yourself once you’ve accomplished that activity.
- Then just do it. Take the first step and then the next and the next. Complete and check that task off your list.
- Now treat yourself to the reward and celebrate! Watch yourself get happier and healthier by pursuing what you love.
Let your dreams come true!